Core Essentials Program
Core Essentials Delivery Options
Core Essentials is offered in two formats:
Core Essentials Program (CEP) – our facilitated, self-paced, home-based program delivered via TeleClass If you don’t want to wait or travel to an event, consider enrolling in the facilitated self-paced Core Essentials program delivered via TeleClasses, You can start taking courses from the convenience of your home in as little as 10 days from now!
Core Essentials Fast Track Program™ (CEFTP) – our accelerated program delivered face-to-face with supplemental TeleClasses The CEFTP is an accelerated 6-day face-to-face program with pre- and post-event teleclasses
Who attends our 77-hour professional coach training program
- People looking for fundamental core courses in coach training
- People who intend to become well-trained and masterful credentialed coaches
- Experienced coaches whose clients are now starting to demand formal coach education and coaches with a higher credential with the International Coach Federation
- Internal corporate and organizational coaches responsible for developing a strong coaching culture within their organization
- Coaches looking to blend the Coach U approach with other training programs.
- Individuals who are interested in incorporating solid coaching skills into other positions or professions.
- People who want to communicate more effectively with others and gain more control of their life
What you will learn
- In-depth information and interaction with the ICF’s 11 Core Coaching Competencies
- Protecting your coachee and protecting your reputation as a coach with Ethics & Standards for the Professional Coach
- Popular myths and misconceptions in coaching – learn how prospective individuals and organizations can easily spot an untrained coach
- What is professional coaching and distinctions between coaching and other professional roles
- How to get out of your own way using Coach U’s acclaimed Personal Foundation concepts
- How to coach virtually anyone on anything using our toolbox of critical coaching models, skills and tools
- Determining elements of your ideal coaching practice, your strengths in coaching, and to specialize, or not, in personal coaching, career coaching, business coaching and internal coaching (plus many more niches)
- Crucial components in creating strong coaching contracts
- How to use the 100+ forms, resources, checklists, assessments and other tools developed by Coach U (and how to use third-party assessments in coaching)
- How to coach people with different learning styles, personalities, cultures, roles, etc.
- Coach U’s core 9 Guiding Principles
- Situational coaching scenarios
- Fundamental differences between internal and external coaches
- Qualifications that large organizations seek out for their global pool of internal or external coaches
- How to establish sustainable coaching fees and packages
- Pitfalls and mistakes that untrained or poorly trained coaches make
- Sales strategies that the most successful coaches use
- Marketing 101 for the new coach (strategies for both internal and external coaches)
- How to attract your first or next clients or coachees
- Creating multiple revenue streams
- Pathways to becoming credentialed as a coach
- Distinctions between Coach U and Corporate Coach U’s Advanced Programs
Once all basic program requirements have been satisfactorily fulfilled, coaches may apply for certification and/or continue on to one or both of CoachInc.com’s advanced programs.